Job Openings at Garrett Wade
Garrett Wade is seeking an Ecommerce Site Merchandiser. This individual will be a member of the marketing team who will work alongside the Ecommerce Manager to help execute site strategy for Garrett Wade. While this is a highly collaborative role, the expectation is to be a self-driven person who is comfortable taking ownership of projects. The candidate needs to have 2-5 years of experience in similar role & be an open and honest communicator. You will work with and support cross functional teams to increase conversion and customer engagement. The ideal candidate will have a passion for creating (anything and everything), working with your hands, and the tools you use.
- Drive the merchandising strategy and optimize product presentation on Garrettwade.com in partnership with Ecommerce manager
- Analyze site metrics, understand current trends, opportunities, assortment, competition, and company’s vision of business. Translate this knowledge into recommendations for improving customer experience and improve conversion rate.
- Product Detail Page Set up, Tagging, Page layout, Images, Reviews and UGC Optimization.
- Taxonomy Optimization: Collaborate with SEO agency and UX team to develop best practices for website.
- On Site Search – Optimize failed search terms, act upon trending phrases.
- Set up promotions across the website in accordance with promotion calendar.
- Promote products on website using website merchandising tools.
- Drive Affiliate & SEM results through weekly submissions of top performing offers.
- Monitor site daily to optimize selling and increase conversion through best in class merchandising strategies
- Understand competitive landscape and make recommendations to improve business.
• 2-5 years of Ecommerce experience
• Previous Site Merchandising experience required
• Big Commerce platform experience preferred.
• HTML/CSS proficiency
• Knowledge of Google Analytics & website KPIs
• Knowledge of social media platforms
To apply please email us your resume. Please job you are applying for in subject line. Please do not call.
Who we are
Garrett Wade was founded in 1975 and specializes in high quality hand tools sourced from around the world. We have a rich history of innovation and we are the go-to place for the best woodworking, gardening and shop tools. We sell through our print catalog as well as website. Our office is located in DUMBO, Brooklyn.