Job Openings at Garrett Wade
Garrett Wade is seeking an Ecommerce Coordinator (Freelance). This individual will be a member of the marketing team who will work alongside the Ecommerce Manager to help execute site strategy for Garrett Wade. While this is a highly collaborative role, the expectation is to be a self-driven person who is comfortable taking ownership of projects. The candidate needs to have 1-2 years of experience in similar role & be an open and honest communicator. You will work with and support cross functional teams to increase conversion and customer engagement. The ideal candidate will have a passion for creating (anything and everything), working with your hands, and the tools you use.
- Responsible for product page setup: activation, imagery, copy, SEO optimization, taxonomy and attribution.
- Responsible for setup of Promotions.
- QA website assets and email linking to ensure proper functionality of category & styles and accuracy.
- Support day to day functions to achieve compelling customer experience and improve site conversion.
- Support execution of social media plan across Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest.
- Monitoring of styles in stock to ensure proper site display on website.
- 1-2 years of Ecommerce experience
- Big Commerce platform experience preferred.
- HTML/CSS proficiency
- Knowledge of Google Analytics & website KPIs
- Knowledge of social media platforms
- Must be available to work 20 hours (minimum) per week Monday - Friday (9-5)
To apply please email us your resume. Please do not call.
Who we are
Garrett Wade was founded in 1975 and specializes in high quality hand tools sourced from around the world. We have a rich history of innovation and we are the go-to place for the best woodworking, gardening and shop tools. We sell through our print catalog as well as website. Our office is located in DUMBO, Brooklyn.