Job Openings at Garrett Wade
Garrett Wade has a Retention Marketing Specialist position available. Garrett Wade is seeking a Retention Marketing Specialist to add to our marketing team. This individual will be a pivotal member of the team who works alongside the Director of Marketing to help set the vision and strategy for customer life cycle marketing across all channels (ecommerce & catalog). While this is a highly collaborative role, the expectation is to be a self-driven person who is comfortable taking ownership of projects. The candidate needs to have 3-5 years of experience in similar roles & be an open and honest communicator. You will work with and support cross functional teams to increase, conversion, customer engagement, retention, and brand loyalty. The ideal candidate will have a passion for creating (anything and everything), working with your hands and the tools you use.
We are looking for a Retention Marketing Specialist for our Brooklyn, NY office.
- Drive the over-arching strategy and vision for increasing customer loyalty and retention
- Drive website conversions
- Monitor and analyze relationships with existing customers and develop measurable strategies to improve engagement and conversion
- Manage systems tied to customer data, email, database marketing, and customer segmentation
- Oversee all aspects of email delivery including creative, campaign list creation, and deployment
- Implement personalized email campaigns and offers based on prior purchase behavior, CLV, and additional customer segmentation
- Build out new channels for direct marketing to our existing customer base
- Optimize new and existing email programs through ongoing testing and analysis
- Help design appropriate KPIs
- Track, measure, and report against all goals and KPIs
- Partner with vendors and cross-functional teams to help brainstorm new growth strategies
Own all aspects of Customer Relationship Marketing including engagement strategy, e-mail execution, and the ongoing test-and-learn approach that will fuel optimization and one-to-some customer engagement.
Knowledge of email marketing best practices, including targeted segmentation, effective creative/calls to action, testing, customer lifecycle messaging and trigger messaging
Experience managing ESPs; must understand the email marketing landscape, key program drivers, vendors and the insights that help plan for adjustments
Familiarity with campaign management tools
Knowledge of HTML & SQL languages
Experience using Google Analytics
Ability to work effectively both autonomously and as part of a team
Ability to understand business objectives and foresee/react to the impact of strategies prior to implementation
To apply please email us your resume. Please do not call.
Who we are
Garrett Wade was founded in 1975 and specializes in high quality hand tools sourced from around the world. We have a rich history of innovation and we are the go-to place for the best woodworking, gardening and shop tools. We sell through our print catalog as well as website. Our office is located in DUMBO, Brooklyn.